Not to brag, but a little about us...
iFit is taking over the world, and quickly becoming the ﬁtness platform for everything ﬁtness. We use cutting edge technology (the fun stuff!) to reach millions of people. iFit ships on millions of Android and iOS based ﬁtness products a year under Icon Health and Fitness into homes and clubs around the world. We are also expanding rapidly into web, wearables, and mobile. Viva leiFit!
What you will be doing
Work in an exciting fast paced team environment to ship new mobile products. Brainstorm, estimate, and develop new appliations across a variety of platforms. The applications that you build will be used on embedded Android tablets as well as consumer tablets world wide.
An iFit Mobile Developer is responsible for:
- Be customer focused and delivering a product that is centered around a great customer experience
- Create mobile applications that will be used by millions
- Create quality code that is maintainable and testable
- Participate in code reviews and trainings
- Collaborate with others
Are you a good fit?
- Experience developing Android and/or iOS applications
- Bonus - Experience with C# and Xamarin
- Experience with git
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Bonus - Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Passionate about mobile technologies and coding the *right* way