- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 12 large eggs
- 16 oz cottage cheese
- 8 oz swiss cheese, shredded
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 large white mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C). Spray 9 x 13" pan with olive oil spray.
- Cook onion in olive oil until caramelized. Put aside.
- Add eggs to a large mixing bowl. Scramble eggs.
- Add cottage cheese, swiss, cheddar, mushrooms, spinach and cooked onions. Stir all ingredients together until well mixed.
- Pour egg mixture into prepared pan. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Note: can be refrigerated and reheated.