- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large egg
- 2 tsps ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp salt
- 15 oz pumpkin
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- Heat oven to 350 °F (170 °C).
- Beat eggs, granulated sugar, oil and canned pumpkin puree until light and fluffy.
- Sift the flour and combine with baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and salt. Add these dry ingredients with the pumpkin mixture and mix until batter is smooth.
- Pour batter in to 13x9" pan and bake for about 30 minutes. Cut in to 24 servings. Enjoy!
- Note: these bars go great with a bit of cream cheese frosting, but beware the extra calories.