- 1 packet sweetener
- 1/2 cup fat free vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup plain instant oatmeal
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 dash salt
- 1 medium pear
- Peal, half, and core pear. Dice into 1" pieces.
- Place in microwave-proof bowl and sprinkle with sweetener (like Splenda) and cinnamon.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put yogurt, oatmeal, egg whites and dash of salt in blender.
- Add pears. Blend until smooth.
- Use in same way as pancake batter, cooking over medium heat on non-stick griddle.
- Note: makes 3 medium sized pancakes.