Avocado Garden Wrap
- 3 tablespoons Light Avocado Dip*
- 1 10-inch whole wheat tortilla
- 1 ounce Havarti cheese, sliced
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1 cup spinach
- 2-3 basil leaves, chopped
- ½ cup sprouts (optional)
Light Avocado Dip
- 2 avocados
- ½ cup plain, fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon powdered garlic
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- Place all dip ingredients in a food processor and pulse on low (to prevent splashing) until ingredients start to combine, then process for about 1-2 minutes on high until smooth.
- Spread avocado dip on tortilla.
- Spread cheese, tomatoes, spinach, basil, and sprouts over tortilla.
- Wrap like a burrito. Enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||400 (180 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||41g (11g dietary fiber, 8g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.