- 1 tablespoon dry active yeast
- ½ cup warm water
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- Cornmeal (for dusting)
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup fresh Parmesan, shredded
- ½ cup fresh mozzarella, shredded
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- In a medium bowl, mix together yeast and warm water.
- Set aside for 5 minutes—until foamy.
- Add oil and flour to yeast, then mix into a ball.
- Let rise in a warm place until doubled in size.
- Rub a pizza peel with cornmeal (to prevent sticking).
- Roll out dough into a large circle.
- Transfer to pizza peel.
- Poke crust all over with a fork (to prevent bubbling).
- Top with spinach, cheeses, tomatoes, and eggs. (It’s helpful to place the tomatoes strategically to prevent the eggs from running onto the edge of the pizza or together in the middle. I like to place a tomato slice in the middle of the pizza, and then the rest around the edges with the eggs in between.)
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a Camp Chef Artisan Pizza Oven at 600°F for 5–10 minutes (depending how soft you like your eggs).
- Remove from the oven, then top with fresh parsley and chives.
- Slice into ¼ths, then enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||270 (120 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||22g (4g dietary fiber, 2g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.
You may also like
Three Simple Eating Habits
Fall Is in the Air Slow Cooker Recipes
Baked Blueberry Donuts