Candied Pecan and Pear Salad
- 4 cups spinach
- ½ pear
- 1 tablespoon red onions
- 1 ounce candied pecans
- 2 tablespoons Creamy Balsamic Vinaigrette
Creamy Balsamic Dressing
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons 0% Greek yogurt
- Add all dressing ingredients to a small bowl or cup and blend with an immersion blender using the whip attachment.
- Wash and dry spinach and pear. Slice pear thinly and toss with spinach.
- Mince red onion and toss with spinach, pecans, and vinaigrette. Enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||410 (290 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||28g (8g dietary fiber, 15g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.