Chicken Pad Thai Salad
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled and sliced into strips
- 8 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup canned mandarin oranges, drained
- ¾ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¾ cup green onions, chopped
- ¾ cup chopped raw peanuts
Pad Thai Dressing
- 6 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (gluten-free if needed)
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha (more or less to taste)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-2 tablespoon water (omit for a thicker dressing)
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- Mix all dressing ingredients together until fully incorporated.
- Toss all ingredients together.
- This is best served immediately, but can be kept in the fridge for 1-2 days.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||300 (130 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||27g (6g dietary fiber, 17g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.