Chocolate Banana Bites
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 large bananas
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Melt in the microwave (on power level 2) for 1 minute. Stir, then repeat microwaving process until chocolate is fully melted.
- Cut each banana into 12 equal rounds.
- Dip banana rounds into chocolate, then place on wax paper.
- Freeze overnight and enjoy the next day.
- Keep leftovers in the freezer.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||100 (40 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||18g (2g dietary fiber, 12g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article
You may also like
Baked Blueberry Donuts
New Zealand Breakfast Toast
Pisto Spanish Ratatouille