Curry Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into uniform florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place cauliflower and oil in a bowl, then toss.
- Sprinkle with curry powder and lemon juice, then toss again.
- Spread out the cauliflower onto a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with cilantro, then serve.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||150 (120 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||7g (3g dietary fiber, 2g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.
You may also like
Three Simple Eating Habits
Fall Is in the Air Slow Cooker Recipes
Baked Blueberry Donuts