- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 medium bell pepper, diced
- 3 cups spinach
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can tomatoes with green chili, drained
- 1 (12.5-ounce) can chicken, drained
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon chipotle chili
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan.
- Sauté the zucchini, pepper, and spinach.
- When the spinach starts to wilt, add the beans, tomatoes, chicken, cumin, chipotle chili, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Stir until well combined.
- Assemble the burritos by placing about ½ cup of the filling on the whole wheat tortilla, then top with two tablespoons of pepper jack cheese, then two tablespoons of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Roll up into a tight burrito, then wrap in aluminum foil.
- Place in a gallon-sized resealable plastic bag.
- Repeat steps two and three until you have eight burritos made.
- Place in the freezer for a quick lunch on the go!
- To reheat, remove foil, then wrap with a paper towel.
- Place on a plate, then microwave for about three minutes. (Cooking times vary, depending on microwave type.)
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||320 (120 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||36g (8g dietary fiber, 1g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.