Fruit and Nut Granola
- 5 cups quick oats (gluten-free if needed)
- ½ cup dried milk
- 2½ cups unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup raw peanuts
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup roasted pecans
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- ½ cup dried, sweetened cherries
- 1 cup dried, sweetened cranberries
- 1 cup raisins
- ¾ cup canola oil
- ½ cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Mix oats, dried milk, coconut, nuts and dried fruits together in a large bowl.
- Heat oil in a small saucepan. Add honey, vanilla, and salt. Stir until smooth.
- Pour sauce over oat mixture and combine well.
- Pour onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Stir and bake another 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||330 (180 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||30g (5g dietary fiber, 15g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.
You may also like
Baked Blueberry Donuts
New Zealand Breakfast Toast
Pisto Spanish Ratatouille