Grilled Peach Sundae
- ½ cup nonfat, plain Greek yogurt
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 1 large peach
- Heat up a grill or griddle.
- Combine yogurt and honey in a bowl.
- Slice the peach in half and remove the pit.
- Place the halves of the peach on the hot grill for about 30 seconds, or until the peach is seared. Place it on a plate with cut half facing up.
- Top peach with yogurt mixture.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
*Chopped walnuts make a great topping for this sweet sundae
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||70 (5 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||12g (1g dietary fiber, 10g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.