Kale Kalamata Spaghetti
- 12 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 6 cups kale, destemmed and chopped
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup pine nuts
- 5 ounces kalamata olives, chopped
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and reserve ¼ cup cooking water.
- Add kale to spaghetti, heat on medium, and stir until kale starts to wilt.
- Mix in balsamic vinegar, garlic, and salt and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in pine nuts, olives, tomatoes, and Parmesan cheese and heat until cheese melts.
- Serve hot.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||350 (130 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||48g (8g dietary fiber, 4g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.
You may also like
Baked Blueberry Donuts
New Zealand Breakfast Toast
Pisto Spanish Ratatouille