- 6 red potatoes, scrubbed and diced
- 1½ yellow onions, diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (6.5-ounce) cans chopped clams, in juice
- 8 ounces clam juice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1½ teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 2 cups fat-free half and half
- Fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
- Combine all ingredients (except for the half and half) in a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 3 hours, or on low for 5 hours. Stir in the half and half and cook for one more hour.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||310 (25 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||50g (5g dietary fiber, 9g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.