Light Fruit Pizza
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1½ cups whole wheat flour
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup vanilla farmstyle greek yogurt
- 4 cups fresh fruit of choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat oil, applesauce, brown sugar, egg, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add flours, oats, and baking powder. Mix until dough forms.
- Spread on a cookie sheet until about ½ inch thick.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Spread yogurt on the cooled crust.
- Arrange fresh fruit on top.
- Cut into 16 equal pieces and enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||180 (50 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||28g (3g dietary fiber, 11g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.
You may also like
Baked Blueberry Donuts
New Zealand Breakfast Toast
Pisto Spanish Ratatouille