Mac ‘n Cheese with Peas
- 8 ounces whole grain pasta
- 1½ cups frozen peas
- ½ cup Parmesan, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella, shredded
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Heat water to a boil in a medium-sized pot.
- Add the pasta, then cook for 9 minutes.
- Add peas to the pasta, then cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, then drain water.
- Stir in cheese and seasonings.
- Serve warm.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||300 (70 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||43g (6g dietary fiber, 3g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.
You may also like
Baked Blueberry Donuts
New Zealand Breakfast Toast
Pisto Spanish Ratatouille