Maple Sage Pork Roast
- 2–3 pound boneless pork shoulder roast
- ¼ cup real maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon powdered garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried sage leaves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cubes beef bouillon granules (omit for paleo)
- ½ cup water (homemade beef broth for paleo)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups butternut squash, cubed
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1 yellow onion, cut into wedges
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Place the pork roast into a 4–5-quart slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, mix the syrup, garlic, sage, bouillon, water, and vinegar. Pour over the pork roast.
- Add the remaining vegetables to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Shred the pork and stir in balsamic vinegar. Serve warm.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||610 (260 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||40g (7g dietary fiber, 20g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.
You may also like
Baked Blueberry Donuts
New Zealand Breakfast Toast
Pisto Spanish Ratatouille