- 2 (8-ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground mustard
- Green onions, chopped
- Pretzels, chopped
- Cranberries, chopped
- Your choice of nuts, chopped
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients (except the toppings) and process ‘til smooth.
- Prepare a pan with parchment paper.
- With moistened hands, roll about 1 teaspoon of the mixture into a tight ball, then set on a pan.
- Place toothpicks in each cheeseball, and, If desired, roll into the optional toppings.
- Place back on parchment.
- Refrigerate ‘til ready to serve.
*Nutrition analysis done without toppings
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||25 (10 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||1g (0g dietary fiber, 1g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.