How Much Should I Sleep Every Night?
Sleep is something you spend about one-third of your life doing . That may sound like a lot of snoozin’, but it’s absolutely essential to a healthy lifestyle.
According to the CDC, the necessary amount of sleep varies by age, as well as other factors, including overall health. Typically, adults that are 18–60 years old need 7 or more hours of sleep at night, with younger individuals needing even more .
While getting enough sleep may seem like all there is to it, the quality of your sleep is just as important . So, how do you know if you’re actually getting enough quality sleep? Well, the combination of your iFit wearable and the iFit Coach app can help you! Just follow these steps:
- Wear your wearable to bed. It will automatically enter sleep mode and track your sleep patterns.
- Make sure you’ve set your In Bed Time and Wake Up Time in the Product Settings of the app.
- The following morning, sync your wearable to the app so your stats are up-to-date.
- From Today’s Plan, tap the bar graph icon in the bottom right corner of the purple Sleep section.
- The next screen will show you detailed stats about your sleep!
If you have any questions, please leave us a comment below! We’d love to help you.
Sweet dreams, friends!
You may also like
Fun Ways to Unwind with Your Significant Other
The Best Ways to Organize Your Pantry
5 Stress Relief Apps to Help You Unwind