Nourish Protein Pizza Crust
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 scoops vanilla Nourish protein powder*
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 450°F. If you’re using a pizza stone, place it in the oven while it’s preheating.
- Add yeast and warm water into a mixer and allow to sit for 2–3 minutes.
- Using a dough hook, mix in olive oil, salt, garlic powder, basil, oregano, and protein powder.
- Add in 1½ cups flour, mix, then add more flour gradually until the dough forms a ball around the hook and the dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Let rest 5 minutes. Remove from bowl and knead for 5 minutes, then allow to rest 5 more minutes.
- Roll out until round and about ¼–½ inch thick, depending on your preference.
- Place on hot pizza stone or greased cookie sheet, then poke with a fork to prevent bubbling.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with desired toppings.
- Place back in oven and heat about 5 minutes.
- Slice into 8ths and enjoy!
*Nutrition analysis and results will vary, based on your individualized mix. The recipe was completed with a basic, whey formula designed to replace a meal.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||140 (25 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||24g (5g dietary fiber, 0g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.