Paleo Burger Bowl
- 8 ounces grass-fed ground beef
- 2 tablespoons Santa Maria Dry Rub
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 cups spring mix
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- Mix ground beef, Santa Maria, and 1 egg together in a medium-sized bowl.
- Form mixture into 4 patties and grill until cooked through.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet and fry remaining 4 eggs, making sure to keep the yolks runny like a dressing.
- In each bowl, add 2 cups spring mix, 1 sliced tomato, ¼ of avocado, and a burger patty.
- Top each bowl with a fried egg. Enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||350 (220 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||12g (6g dietary fiber, 4g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.
You may also like
Baked Blueberry Donuts
New Zealand Breakfast Toast
Pisto Spanish Ratatouille