- ½ cup fat-free, plain Greek yogurt
- 2–2½ cups milk (depending on consistency)
- 1 scoop vanilla iFit Nutrition protein powder
- 1 egg
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- In a blender, blend together the yogurt, milk, Nourish, egg, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour and baking powder.
- Add liquid mixture to the dry ingredients and combine thoroughly.
- Heat a nonstick skillet on medium-low heat (use nonstick spray as needed).
- Measure ¼ cup batter and pour into the hot skillet.
- Tilt the pan in a circular motion to spread the batter around the pan.
- Cook until the bubbles on top start to pop.
- Flip the pancake, then cook another 1–2 minutes until the bottom is golden brown.
- Remove from heat, top with desired toppings, and enjoy! (These also freeze well!)
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.