Salmon Berry Salad
- 3 tablespoons Bright Citrus Dressing
- 6 ounces salmon, grilled
- 5 cups mixed greens
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups mixed berries
- 1 large, white peach, sliced
- 2 ounces pecans, chopped
Bright Citrus Dressing
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon orange zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- Add all vinaigrette ingredients to a small bowl or cup and blend with an immersion blender using the whip attachment. For best flavor, use freshly-squeezed lemon and orange juice.
- Add all ingredients for salad in a bowl. Set aside.
- Toss all ingredients together in a large salad bowl and enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||290 (180 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||17g (6g dietary fiber, 9g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.