- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- 8 egg whites
- 4 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 4 cups spinach
- ½ cup shredded colby jack cheese
- Whisk together the eggs with the egg whites, chili powder, and salt.
- In a large skillet, sauté the red pepper for 5 minutes. Pour in the eggs. Scramble by stirring slowly, scraping the bottom of the pan as you go. Add the spinach.
- Distribute the egg mixture evenly into the 8 tortillas, top with cheese, and enjoy!
- To make ahead, wrap individual burritos in foil and store in a plastic bag in the freezer. To reheat, bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes, or cover with a damp paper towel and microwave for 3-4 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||200 (50 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||25g (4g dietary fiber, 1g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.