Vegan Bean Tostadas
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ small red onion, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup mango salsa, divided
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- While the oven is preheating, rinse the black beans.
- Place corn tortillas on a baking sheet. Heat in oven for 3 minutes on each side.
- Place olive oil, onion, and salt in a medium-sized pan.
- Heat on medium-high for two minutes, or until the onions are tender. Add the black beans and ¼ cup mango salsa. Stir.
- Top each crisp corn tortilla with ¼ cup of the bean mixture, 1 tablespoon mango salsa, 2 tablespoons cilantro, and ¼ of an avocado.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||390 (140 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||55g (15g dietary fiber, 6g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.
You may also like
Baked Blueberry Donuts
New Zealand Breakfast Toast
Pisto Spanish Ratatouille