Very Berry Fruit Leather
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1½ cups hulled strawberries
- 1 pear
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey (agave for vegan)
- Line a jelly roll pan or a rimmed cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Puree the fruit, lemon juice, and agave in a blender. Pour onto the baking sheet. Spread out evenly.
- Place in the oven on the oven’s lowest heat setting (typically around 170°F). Cook for 6 hours. When done, the leather should be sticky to the touch, but not liquidy.
- Slice into 9 strips and enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||35(0 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||9g (2g dietary fiber, 7g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.
You may also like
Baked Blueberry Donuts
New Zealand Breakfast Toast
Pisto Spanish Ratatouille