Not to brag, but a little about us...
iFit is taking over the world, and quickly becoming the ﬁtness platform for everything ﬁtness. We use cutting edge technology (the fun stuff!) to reach millions of people. iFit ships on millions of Android and iOS based ﬁtness products a year under Icon Health and Fitness into homes and clubs around the world. We are also expanding rapidly into web, wearables, and mobile. Viva le iFit!
What you will be doing
Work in an exciting fast paced team environment, producing electronics and software to run millions of pieces of ﬁtness equipment. Electronics rangings from very small embedded linux systems, wearable devices, to custom Android tablets, and everthing in between! Work a large and diverse team, and colloaboriate across departments to deliver products on time, budget, and quality to millions of consumers every year.
An iFit EE is responsible for:
- Architecting hardware solutions for iFit products
- Implement and maintain processes that produce quality products
- Interact with purchasing and vendors on deﬁning required electrical components
- Interact with other departments to deliver required features and quality
- Help create a strong vibrate culture of innovation
Are you a good fit?
- Degree in related ﬁeld (EE, CS, IT)
- Experience with embedded linux (RasPi, Beaglebone, etc)
- Experience with collecting sensor data (light, movement, etc)
- Strong understanding of what drives quality and on time delivery
- Professional and organized