User Experience Designer
We are iFit®
The world leader in fitness technology, iFit® is pioneering the way people interact with exercise equipment and technology. Our platform is built into millions of treadmills, bikes, and ellipticals across the globe including top brands such as ProForm®, NordicTrack®, and FreeMotion® to name a few. So basically, if you like fitness, building stellar designs, and working with a team of talented peeps, then this is the place for you.
Our headquarters are located in the stunning Cache Valley, Utah, surrounded by snow-covered mountains and criss-crossed by many rivers and streams. Recreational opportunites abound, with everything from skiing to mountain biking to fly fishing. It’s all at our doorstep.
We have an immediate need for a talented user experience designer to join our team. This person will be responsible for crafting and testing user experiences across multiple platforms including web, mobile-web, and app interactions. They will be expected to know current trends, the latest and greatest, and the best practices for guiding users from point A to point B. Self starters and entrepreneurial minded candidates are a plus.
Wireframing, site-maps, analytics, and testing are at the heart of this position. While there may be opportunities for “manipulating pixels”, we are more interested in your ability to create processes for testing and improve objective based designs.
- Exceptional eye for visual design
- In-depth understanding of user experience design and methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Self starter and obsessive attention to detail
- Ability to create wireframes, site-maps, and mock-ups
- Ability to work across multiple platforms, including web, mobile-web, and apps
- Portfolio of past work
- Familiarity working with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Maintain brand purpose and integrity across many products and platforms
- Usability testing and focus groups
Nice to haves
- Ability to work on-site in our Logan, Utah offices (though open to remote work)
- User interface design skills
- College degree and 2+ years experience in digital design
We are a small group of talented designers, developers, marketers, and sales associates that are housed within the larger 3000+ ICON Health & Fitness corporation. We have the flexibility and feel of a startup company with the security and benefits you would find in a larger corporate environment. We offer greathealth, dental, and eye coverage, plus we have napping couches, free soda, and snacks. New employees are also provided with a new iMac or MacBook, and after a few months, your choice of fitness equipment, i.e. treadmill, elliptical, bike, etc.
Please send resume and portfolio to email@example.com