If you are trying to activate your new smart fitness equipment, please visit iFit.com/activate or click here.
WiFi Module Setup
To activate and use your iFit® Module, you will need the following:
- A Personal Computer (PC or Macintosh) with at least one available USB port.
- A wireless 802.11b router with SSID broadcast enabled (hidden networks are not supported).
- An internet connection (broadband is recommended; performance depends on connection speed).
- An iFit.com membership.
Note: The iFit® Module supports unsecured and secured (WEP, WPA, and WPA2) encryption.
Module Quick-Start Guide
- Click the 'Sign Up' button in the top-right corner.
- Click the 'Have an activation or promo code' after selecting equipment.
- Enter your activation code to register with iFit.
- Enter your information to create your personal iFit account.
Connect your iFit® wireless module to your computer using the included USB cable.
- Plug the included USB cable into the port on your iFit® Module.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into a USB port on your computer.
Install the iFit® Configuration Software by clicking on the appropriate 'Download' button below.
- On this page (www.iFit.com/install), click the appropriate 'Download' button (Macintosh or Windows PC) directly above to launch and configure your iFit® wireless module for use with your account.
Setup your iFit® Wireless module, and configure a connection to your wireless network.
- Follow the instructions on your computer screen to configure your iFit® Module.
- When you complete the process, the words 'Device has been successfully configured' will be displayed on your computer screen.
Disconnect your module and insert it into the expansion slot of your Treadmill, Elliptical, or Bike.
- Unplug the USB cable from your computer and from your iFit® Module.
- Unplug the power cord or your fitness product, or power off your surge suppression system.
- Insert the iFit® Module into the iFit® port on the console of your exercise equipment.
- Restore power to your fitness product.
First time Users should expect up to 2 hours for exercise equipment firmware updates.
- With the power off, insert the module into your equipment console.
- Attach the magnetic safety key to your console.
- Power on your exercise equipment.
- Pull the magnetic safety key.
- Initial Firmware Updates are required. This process can take up to 2 hours to complete and does not require any supervision.
Additional Information and Precautions
- Please do not remove the module from your console at any time when the green light is rapidly flashing. This indicates that the data transfer is occurring. The module downloads workouts, updates, as well as uploads results to your workouts.
- There is a slight risk that removing the module during a data write could corrupt information.
- It should not be necessary to remove the module from the console once you have configured it.
- Removing the module while the green indicator light is rapidly flashing could result in workout data being lost.
Note: If you have questions after following these instructions, go to www.iFit.com/support for assistance.
To use the iFit® Module, you are at the right place! For additional information, see your fitness equipment user's manual.