Hungarian Hot Chocolate
- 4 cups skim milk
- 1 teaspoon ground Hungarian hot paprika
- 12 whole cloves
- 5 ounces 66% cacao chocolate, chopped
- In a saucepan, over medium-low heat, combine milk and spices.
- Whisk constantly until bubbles begin to form around the edge of the pan.
- Once bubbles begin to form, add the chopped chocolate and whisk to build a froth.
- Divide into 4 mugs and enjoy warm.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||260 (90 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||36g (1g dietary fiber, 30g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.
You may also like
Baked Blueberry Donuts
New Zealand Breakfast Toast
Pisto Spanish Ratatouille