½ cup pickle juice
½ cup milk
4 pounds chicken, diced
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon celery salt
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 tablespoon black pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix together pickle juice and milk. Add the chicken, then cover and allow to marinate for 20 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating, mix together powdered sugar and all of the seasonings (garlic powder, onion powder, celery salt, smoked paprika, black pepper) and set aside.
- Once chicken has marinated for 20 minutes, prepare a baking pan and preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Drain the chicken and toss with the seasoning mixture, space chicken out on the greased baking pan, making sure none of the pieces are touching.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is white throughout.
- Remove from oven and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.