- ½ cup green onions, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 cups potatoes, cubed
- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- 4 eggs
- 6 egg whites
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium skillet, cook breakfast sausage on medium-high heat until cooked through. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- In a medium pot, boil water. Add potatoes. Boil until they can be easily pierced with a fork—about 8 minutes. Drain the water and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, egg whites, yogurt, milk, and pepper until smooth.
- In a 9×13” pan, evenly spread sausage and vegetables. Pour the egg mixture over the top.
- Bake for 60 minutes
- Cool for 5 minutes, then cut into 9 pieces.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||270 (150 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||12g (1g dietary fiber, 4g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.