Guacamole Chicken Wrap
- 2 ounces of your favorite guacamole
- ¼ cup fresh salsa
- 1 ounce pepper jack cheese (or the cheese of your choice)
- ½ cup chicken, cooked and shredded*
- A sprinkle of garlic powder (optional)
- 1 cup lettuce, chopped
- 1 spinach wrap
- Sprinkle the shredded chicken with a little garlic powder, if desired.
- Lay spinach wrap flat, then spread on the guacamole and cheese.
- Top with chicken, salsa, and lettuce.
- Wrap like a burrito, then enjoy!
*Try our Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken for easy lunches and dinners throughout the week!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||520 (210 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||44g (7g dietary fiber, 5g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.