Honey Sriracha Chicken Rice Bowl
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 3 cups Honey Sriracha Chicken
Honey Sriracha chicken
- 2 pounds chicken breasts
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup low-sodium, fat-free chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ⅓ cup honey
- 3 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch, divided
- Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of a large slow cooker.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients, reserving 1 teaspoon of cornstarch, together to form a sauce. Pour over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours. Shred the chicken before serving.
- *If desired, to thicken the sauce, prior to shredding the chicken, remove 1 cup of the sauce. Whisk in remaining tablespoon of cornstarch and microwave for 30 seconds. Whisk so that no clumps remain, then add back into the slow cooker.
- Steam the broccoli until tender.
- In each bowl, place ½ cup rice, ¾ cup broccoli, and ¾ cup chicken.
- Serve with extra Sriracha, if desired.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||320 (40 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||40g (3g dietary fiber, 12g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.
You may also like
Baked Blueberry Donuts
New Zealand Breakfast Toast
Pisto Spanish Ratatouille