Matzo Fruit Pizza
- ½ cup white chocolate
- 2 sheets matzo
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 cups fruit of choice
- Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until it’s melted smooth.
- Spread the chocolate onto the two sheets of matzo.
- Set aside to harden for 10 minutes.
- Top the chocolate with the yogurt—spread evenly.
- Add your choice of fruit.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||110 (35 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||17g (2g dietary fiber, 10g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.