Mini Fruit Tarts
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened but still cool
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups Kodiak Superfood Pancake Mix
- 2 cups vanilla farmstyle Greek yogurt (this is thicker and works better than regular Greek yogurt, but make sure to use Tillamook 2%)
- 1 cup of fruit of choice, diced
- Preheat oven to 350℉. In a large mixer, cream together sugar and butter.
- Add egg, vanilla extract, and pancake mix and continue to mix until a soft dough forms.
- Lightly spray a mini muffin pan. Roll 2 tablespoons of dough into a ball and place in the tin, pressing down softly.
- Bake at 350℉ for 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and press down the center, if needed, to make a cup. Cool completely before removing the cookies from the pan.
- Place 1 tablespoon yogurt in each cookie cup, then top with fruit.
- Serve immediately or cover and place in fridge until time to serve.
*Analysis done with blueberries
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||80 (30 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||10g (1g dietary fiber, 7g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.