- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 cup shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon red pepper
- ¼ pound ground beef
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup plum tomato wedges
- ⅓ cup unsalted, dry roasted peanuts
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat peanut oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add shallots, salt, turmeric, and red pepper.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add beef, then cook until browned.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, then add cabbage and plum tomatoes.
- Toss until well combined.
- Cover and cook for ten minutes, or until cabbage is tender.
- Stir in peanuts, then top with cilantro.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||240 (130 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||17g (5g dietary fiber, 8g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.