Sweet Spinach Crepes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup whole wheat flour (for gluten-free, use buckwheat flour)
- 1 cup spinach, loosely packed
- 1½ tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- ½ tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 cups of your favorite berries.
- Measure out all the ingredients and place them in a blender. Blend until smooth. For best results, let the mixture sit for 30 minutes or refrigerate overnight to allow mixture to settle.
- Heat a small, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Pour ¼ cup of crepe batter into the pan and tilt so the batter reaches all the edges of the pan.
- Cook until the middle of the crepe is cooked (about 2 minutes). Use a rubber spatula to loosen the edge of the crepe, then flip gently and cook for 1 more minute.
- Continue with rest of the batter until all of it’s gone.
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||110 (35 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||16g (4g dietary fiber, 6g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.