- 1 large apple
- 2 tablespoons nut or seed butter
- Optional toppings:
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Slice the apples into circles about ¼ inch thick.
- Core out the center of the apple slices and spread the nut or seed butter evenly across all apple slices. Top with your favorite toppings!
*Nutrition analysis based on 2 tablespoons almond butter, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon honey.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||190 (80 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||28g (5g dietary fiber, 21g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.