- 8 eggs
- 1½ cups milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1-pound loaf whole grain bread, cubed
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 scoops vanilla iFit nutrition protein powder
- Lightly oil a large 9×13” pan and set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, brown sugar, protein and cinnamon.
- Transfer the bread to the prepared baking dish. Pour the egg mixture on top. Marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator or up to 8 hours for best results.
- Sprinkle blueberries over the top
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350°F.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes, then cut into 9 pieces.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||250 (70 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||36g (6g dietary fiber, 14g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.