- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup mixed spring greens
- ½ tomato, sliced
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese.
- Toast bread.
- Place 1 teaspoon olive oil in a frying pan.
- Fry egg. Season with pepper and garlic powder.
- Drizzle vinegar and remaining olive oil on bread.
- Layer the greens, fried egg, tomato, and avocado, green onion, and Parmesan on toast.
- Serve. (You might need to eat this with a fork!)
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||430 (260 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||30g (8g dietary fiber, 6g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.