- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 cups shredded kale, loosely packed
- ½ cup tri-color quinoa, cooked
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup grapes, halved
- ½ ounce dry-roasted, unsalted pistachios, shelled
- In a small bowl, mix honey, mustard, and lemon juice until combined.
- In a large bowl, toss kale, quinoa, and dressing together.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||400 (80 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||76g (9g dietary fiber, 39g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.