- ¼ medium sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- ¼ large red bell pepper
- 2 medium green onions, diced
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1½ cups leafy greens
- 2 fried eggs (preferably soft so yolk acts like a dressing)
- 2 tablespoons salsa (optional)
- Boil the potatoes for 6-8 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork. If you’re in a hurry, pierce the whole potato, unpeeled, with a fork first, then microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Sauté the bell pepper with the onions. Add the potatoes. Flavor with salt and pepper.
- Top the greens with the potato mixture, fried eggs, and salsa, if desired.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||240 (130 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||15g (4g dietary fiber, 5g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.