- 1 pound chicken, cooked and shredded
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup green chili verde salsa
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- Mix chicken, Greek yogurt, cheese, and salsa together.
- Wrap the tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave them for 30 seconds.
- Fill each tortilla with chicken mixture. Roll up the tortillas and place them, side-by-side, in a greased casserole dish, seam-side-down.
- Bake at 350 for 10–15 minutes. Serve with your favorite Mexican side dishes!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||280 (90 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||26g (3g dietary fiber, 4g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.