- 8 ounces dark chocolate (dairy-free, if needed)
- ¼ cup raw almonds
- ¼ cup unsalted pistachios, shelled
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons dried, unsweetened blueberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until fully melted.
- Drop the chocolate in tablespoonfuls onto the baking sheet to create round disks.
- Top with almonds, pistachios, cherries, and blueberries.
- Place in the refrigerator to harden. Enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||130 (70 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||14g (2g dietary fiber, 12g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.