- 12 ounces whole grain penne pasta
- 24 ounces marinara sauce
- 2¾ cups water
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1½ pounds chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a 9×13” pan, add pasta, sauce, water, garlic, and basil. Mix until evenly dispersed.
- Place chicken in a single layer on the top and cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and stir.
- Top with cheeses, then bake another 5–10 minutes until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes, divide into 8 portions, then enjoy!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||390 (110 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||36g (8g dietary fiber, 7g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.