New Feature: Library Search
They say variety is the spice of life and at iFit, we fully support that idea. The iFit Library has thousands of workouts to choose from, whether you want to explore the tombs of Egypt, run the Boston Marathon, or head to the studio for a quick workout. With all of this content to explore, it can be overwhelming to find the perfect workout for you, based on your difficulty level, time constraints, or even mood.
There’s nothing we love more than receiving feedback from our members, and when it comes to finding a workout, we heard you loud and clear. We’re constantly adding to and updating the iFit Library with fresh content, including new workout types, like yoga, Audio Workouts, strength training, and even meditation.
With all of this content to explore, we’ve made it easier than ever to find your perfect workout with a new search bar and several filtering options, both in the iFit app and on your iFit-enabled machine!
In the iFit app (on your mobile device):
- While on the Home screen, select your workout type at the top.
- You can choose from Treadmill, Bike, Rower, Elliptical, or Strength.
- Once you select your equipment type, tap “Browse” on the bottom navigation.
- From there, tap on the “Search” button at the bottom. A search bar will appear and you can then search by keywords, like a workout title, trainer name, or workout type.
- There are also several filter options below the new search bar, including Duration, Trainer, Workout Type, Intensity, Target Area, Continent, Environment, Other Equipment, Completed, and Language. Tap a filter to see the results.
- From the results, those same filters will appear at the top of the screen if you need to adjust any of your selections.
- Another filtering option is within your Search Results, so you can really find that perfect workout.
- In the top, right corner of the results, you’ll automatically be filtered by Trending workouts.
- Tap on this section to choose from options including: Newest, Top Rated, Trending, Easiest, Hardest, Shortest, and Longest workouts.
The “Trending” option is one of our favorites, because it gives you an insight into the workouts that are most popular within the iFit Community.
On your iFit-enabled machine:
The directions are the same as above, but you can only choose to do workouts on your specific equipment type (treadmill, elliptical, etc.) or choose the Strength option for strength, yoga, meditation, and stretching workouts.
That way, if you only have 30 minutes for a mountain run with iFit Trainer Tommy Rivers Puzey, or you’d love to spend 20 minutes doing yoga with iFit Trainer Briohny Smyth, you can find just what you need.
Let’s get exploring!