Find Your Perfect Workout with iFit’s Filters
They say variety is the spice of life and at iFit, we fully support that idea. The iFit Library has thousands of workouts to choose from, whether you want to explore the tombs of Egypt, run the Boston Marathon, or head to the studio for a quick workout. With all of this content to explore, it can be overwhelming to find the perfect workout for you, based on your difficulty level, time constraints, or even mood.
There’s nothing we love more than receiving feedback from our members, and when it comes to finding a workout, we heard you loud and clear. We’re constantly adding to and updating the iFit Library with fresh content, including new workout types, like yoga, Audio Workouts, strength training, and even meditation.
With all of this content to explore, we’ve made it easier than ever to find your perfect workout with several filtering options, both in the iFit app and on your iFit-enabled machine!
In the iFit app (on your mobile device):
- While on the Home screen, select your workout type at the top.
- You can choose from Treadmill, Bike, Rower, Elliptical, or Strength.
- Once you select your equipment type, tap “Browse” on the bottom navigation.
- On this screen, filter options will appear.
- For example: If you select Bike, your options include: beach, city, desert, forest, landmarks, mountains, savannahs, studio, or waterfront.
- Tap one of those options to see the results.
- You can hone in on other options by selecting a filter at the top of this screen, including Duration, Trainer, Category, Intensity, Target area, Continent, Studio, Other equipment, Completed, and Language.
- Alternatively, you can return to the main “Browse” screen and tap on the “Filters” button that appears toward the bottom of the screen.
- The “Filters” button allows you to select those same options as above: Duration, Trainer, Category, Intensity, Target area, Continent, Studio, Other equipment, Completed, and Language.
- Another filtering option is within the search results, so you can really find that perfect workout.
- In the top, right corner of your Search results, you’ll automatically be filtered by the Newest workouts.
- Tap on this section to choose from options including: Newest, Top rated, Trending, Easiest, Hardest, Shortest, and Longest workouts.
Selecting the “Trending” option is one of our favorites, because it gives you an insight into the workouts that are most popular within the iFit community.
On your iFit-enabled machine:
The directions are the same as above, but you can only choose to do workouts on your specific equipment type (treadmill, elliptical, etc.) or choose the Strength option for strength, yoga, meditation, and stretching workouts.
That way, if you only have 20 minutes, and you’d like to explore the mountains with iFit Trainer Tommy Rivers Puzey, or you’d love to spend 30 minutes in the studio with iFit Trainer Hannah Eden, we have you covered!