Golden Curry Pumpkin Soup
- 2 medium potatoes, chopped
- 1 parsnip, chopped
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (15-ounce) can coconut milk
- Place potatoes and parsnip in a pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook until soft and tender.
- Once soft, remove vegetables and discard water.
- Add the milk and vegetables to a blender. Purée in a blender until smooth.
- Return to the pot, then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, until everything is well combined.
- Serve warm.
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||290 (170 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||27g (5g dietary fiber, 6g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.