- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ cup broccoli florets, chopped
- ½ cup zucchini, matchstick cut
- ½ cup carrots, matchstick cut
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup quinoa, cooked
- 4 ounces chicken, cooked and shredded*
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- Sauté veggies and garlic for about 5 minutes until crispy, yet still tender.
- Add quinoa, chicken, and hoisin sauce.
- Cook for another 5 minutes—be sure to mix well to ensure the chicken and quinoa are heated through. Enjoy!
*Try our Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken for easy meals all week long!
|NUTRITIONAL INFO||PER SERVING|
|Calories||410 (100 from fat)|
|Carbohydrate||49g (7g dietary fiber, 17g sugar)|
WARNING: This post is not intended to replace the advice of a medical professional. The above information should not be used to diagnose, treat, or prevent any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet, sleep methods, daily activity, or fitness routine. iFit assumes no responsibility for any personal injury or damage sustained by any recommendations, opinions, or advice given in this article.